Advanced User Stories: INVEST is not enough by François Bachmann
Advanced User Stories: INVEST is not enough
"As an experienced Product Owner/Stakeholder I want to learn to write better User Stories so that my conversation with the Team is more efficient." - if those could be your words, then this workshop is definitely for you!
User Stories are a simple-but-hard concept, and this workshop is designed to help you improve your understanding of the power of well-designed User Stories. Starting from Mike Cohn's well-known "As a ... I want ... so that" pattern, we'll take a interactive tour based on practical examples of giving User Stories the full power they deserve! Prepare for intense conversations, timeboxed writing, sharing your insights and lots of fun...
* Introduction (10'): basic User Stories and Acceptance Criteria
* Exercise 1 (25'): Slicing, Courage, Black&White thinking
* Exercise 2 (25'): The dreaded nonfunctional User Stories
* Exercise 3 (20'): Personae, Stakeholders & how to delight them
* Wrap-Up (10'): IceBoxing, Grooming & other key Skills for a seasoned Product Owner
|Constraints and Class Arrangement||
Maximum of 30 participants, seated in groups of 4-5 around each table.
parts of this workshop have been given in companies I coach
|Last Updated||27 Jul 19:42|