Submitting a Talk
Choose a speaker
AgileByExample 2013 Conference
16 Oct 2013 (till 17 Oct 2013)
Agile By Example 2011 & 2012 were great events. This year it'll be even greater! This fall we will meet in Warsaw again to share and discuss Lean & Agile.
Agile by Example 2013 at a glance
- third edition of an international event
- for developers and managers
- unique venue offering a fantastic atmosphere
- presentations & discussions, all in English.
Call for Papers
We are looking for speakers. We are a "by example" conference, therefore we focus on real life cases, adoption reports, etc. In particular we are interested in:
- case studies from companies using Agile, Lean or XP practices
- examples of adopting particular practices (pick one and dive into details)
- practical advice to those already starting their way through agile adoption
- failure examples and reasons (we are all interested in avoiding same mistakes)
- techniques to maintain project codebase in a clean and well-tested shape
- practical ways to increase personal and team productivity
Call for Papers will be closed on 31.07.2013. Initial speaker lineup will be created mid August and final speaker invitations will be sent by the end of August.
All talks in the main track will be 30 minutes long, but we are also scheduling a lightning talk session. Make a note in your talk submission which format you prefer. Also - should you have more than one topic to present do not hestiate and submit them all.
Accepted Speakers (9)
Speakers in Review (15)
Paweł PolewiczQuality Assurance by metrics
Kate TerleckaThe Perfect Memory - truth and myths on how humans learn
Elżbieta Adamczyk and Kamil NowosadFreedom Fridays
Jakub Dziwisz, Karolina StępieńLarge Scale Agile
Mateusz KapicaWhat makes your stakeholders happy? – few words about cooperation inside virtual teams
Paweł Wrzeszcz20 CEOs in One Company
Tomasz DubikowskiAgile Games
Joy KelseyScrum Buts - and how to remove them
Piotr TrojanowskiGreenhopper support for product development with multiple Teams
Kuba MarchwickiRe-building an engineering spirit
Kuba MarchwickiInnovation culture beyond startups
Radek LontScrum & Kanban ++
Michał Ślizak and Danuta BemowskaStakeholder jungle – a survivor's guide
Jacek WieczorekSo, you want to be a Scrum Master, huh?
Marek TrylińskiHostile or friendly environment, in which agile soup are you?
Tomasz BorowskiHow I Became a Spaceship Commander