Submitting a Talk
Choose a speaker
Agile Eastern Europe Conference: Season 7 Conference
08 Apr 2016 (till 09 Apr 2016)
RATES IN 2016
first 30 tickets
before January 25th
before March 14th
before April 7th
* € 1 = 30,00 UAH
NOTE: Lunches for 2 days are included.
Please, select carefully "Additional services":
- evening of April 7th - Ice-Breaker Party to meet new like-minded people and to chat with speakers (free for all conference attendees)
- evening of April 8th - Banquet with speakers are highly recommended (cost ~35 EUR)
Royal Offer: Buy 2 Advanced classes and get conference ticket for FREE!
Number of seats is limited!
You will find all details at registration wizard - block "Additional services".
If you plan to visit AgileEE 2016 all together with your colleagues, we gladly announce discounts for group visitors:
- 3+ members - 3% discount
- 5+ members - 5% discount
- 10+ members - 10% discount
The process: one member from group have to be registered for this event -> she needs to write at field "Comments" number of group members -> she'll get an invoice and promocode for rest of group members.
Any questions - feel free to contact Tanya by phone +380 50 716 02 08 or mail email@example.com
This event is to integrate the regional Eastern European movement with the World-wide Agile movement by expanding the horizons and by adding new fresh pieces to the multi-cultural mosaic. About a half of conference speakers are well-known industry professionals from U.S, Canada and Western Europe.
Repetitive Success of Agileee
And yes, we’ve been quite successful. More than 2100+ international guests visited our event since 2009 and listened to 150+ speakers from all over the world.
Refund procedure and replacement of members:
- ticket cost can be returned no later than 2 weeks before the event, at the rate of 70%
- less than 2 weeks the ticket cost is not returned, you could to substitute your place to another person. For replacement please contact us, inform name and surname of another person. It is also important that the new member (replacement) is registered
|Contact Person||Lina Shishkina|
|Phone Number||+380 50 374 04 38|
Accepted Speakers (21)
Dr Adel Hejaaji
Dmitriy EfimenkoQuality of the product team
Yuri Kudin and Michael PopchukProgram/Portfolio Management in the Fields and the Tools to Organize It
Krzysztof JelskiImpact Mapping - creating software that matters
François BachmannRetrospective Doctor: making Retrospectives better & more fun
Zuzana SochovaThe City Game
Zuzana SochovaGreat ScrumMaster
Dror HelperPractices of effective software developers
Dror HelperUnit testing patterns for concurrent code
Dror Helper5 unit testing facts I wish I know 7 years ago
Gil ZilberfeldRebooting ALM
Gil ZilberfeldBetter planning with #NoEstimates
Anton ZotinLEGO Product Exploration