Submitting a Talk
Choose a speaker
Leading Agile Organizations course with Pete Behrens @ AGILEEE Training
11 Apr 2016 (till 12 Apr 2016)
Day 1: Self-Leadership Agility & Catalyst Conversations"The wise will mend their ways"
Day 2: Guiding and Growing Organizational Agility
We seek to understand organizational cultures and explore structural patterns inhibiting and/or enabling team development, self-organization, change, growth and value delivery. Some of these patterns underlying the scaling frameworks of Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) and Large Scale Scrum (Less). Organizational culture, the shadow of leadership, is often a hidden but pervasive influence within organizations. Organizational structures emerging from the culture influence leadership and team behaviors. Both impact deliver and agility, and need to be part of the agile leader’s lexicon.
We evaluate case studies of real organizations of different cultures applying agile structures of different patterns to drive effective and sustaining change with positive results. We reflect and share our own organizational cultures and structures in comparison to these case studies and other participant models.
Finally, we practice a simple 5-step V2MOM organizational change model to guide the change we need in our organizations. We learn how organizational change works, why it often fails, and we explore a model to guide effective change. A V2MOM change model creates a shared Vision, aligns the organizational Values, plans the Methods of change, identify the Obstacles to change, and guides the Measures of success.
Extending the Workshop…Extending the two-day workshop are options to further develop your own personal leadership agility and guide your organization’s agility through assessment and coaching.
- The Leadership Agility 360 Assessment and Coaching provides a simple framework to evaluate your current leadership maturity, identify your key gaps, create a development plan and have the opportunity for a 6-month one-on-one coaching program to further develop your self-awareness and self-leadership agility.
- The Organizational Agility 360 Assessment and Coaching provides a simple engagement to expose your organization’s culture, structures and processes that align to, and/or inhibit, your organizational agility. This one-time engagement includes pre-assessment data gathering, on-site interviews and observations, and post-assessment report and follow-up. It is an excellent opportunity for newly agile and already agile organizations to navigate their journey toward improved delivery and agility.
Who should attendThis workshop is designed for both senior-level leaders working within organizations and experienced enterprise agile coaches who engage with agile organizations.
- Organizational leaders seeking to transition into or improve your company’s agility
- Enterprise Agile coaches working across one or multiple teams and seeking to impact the broader organization
- HR or OD professionals seeking to leverage agility in your leadership review & training programs
Why this workshop?While there has been tremendous growth in scaling frameworks, there continues to be a need for strong agile leaders with an ability to catalyze organizational maturity and drive healthy organizational change. Scaling frameworks are excellent for particular organizational cultures - this workshop goes behind the frameworks and explores core leadership competencies and organizational patterns that can assist with the implementation of an existing framework, or creation of your own framework, for agile maturity and growth.
The rates for the class
*Includes: two days of class attendance for one person, handouts, meals.
*Does not include main conference program (April/8-9).
- If you are a conference attendee your rate is 600 EUR
- If you are not attending conference your rate is 700 EUR
This is an advanced class. Prior experience is required.
We reserve the right to decline your application if no evidence of relevant experience is provided. In that case, we will get back in touch with you for clarification.
If you have any agile certifications above basic level (like CSP), please, list those as well, it may help your application.
ALFAVITO Hotel, 35D Predslavynska str., Kyiv, Ukraine
|Contact Person||Lina Shishkina|