Musa Bala Shuaibu
Name: Musa Bala Shuaibu
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Address: Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Yanbu University College, P.O. Box: 31387, 41912, Yanbu Industrial City, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Ph. D.: Security Development for E-Commerce Application, Islamic Science University of Malaysia, Nilai, Malaysia. 2009 to February, 2016
M. Sc.: Intelligence System, Universiti Utara Malaysia, Sintok., Malaysia, 2008.
B. Tech.: Mathematics and Computer Science, Federal University of technology Minna-Nigeria, 1998.
1. Instructor (Artificial Intelligence, operating System, Design and Analysis of Algorithm, Computer Security courses)at the Yanbu University College, Yanbu Industrial City, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. (Sep 2011 to date).
2. Research Assistant to analyze requirements of an Information Visualization of Time Oriented Data and to develop a system that Support Data Mining for Decision Making using visualization. Universiti Utara Malaysia, Sintok, Malaysia, (Sep 2009 to Feb 2011).
3. Researcher Assistant to analyze requirements of the legacy tender evaluation of the University and to develop a Prototype Decision Support System for Tender Evaluation. Universiti Utara Malaysia at Sintok, Malaysia, (Jan 2008 to May 2008).
CERTIFICATION AND AWARDS
1. Certified Software Test Professional, International Institute for Software Testing (Boston, USA) 30th Sep 2005.
LIST OF PUBLICATIONS
A) Journal Papers
1. Bala Musa Shuaibu; Norita Md Norwawi; Mohd Hasan Selamat; Abdulkareem Al-Alwani; “Systematic review of web application security development model”, Springer Netherlands, ISSN: 0269-2821, (2013).
2. Bala Musa S; Norita Md Norwawi; Mohd Hasan Selamat; “Secure E-commerce Web Development Framework”, Information Technology Journal, 10: 769-778, (11 February, 2011).
3. Bala Musa S; Norita Md Norwawi; Mohd Hasan Selamat; “Securing the Application Layer in eCommerce”, International Journal on Advance Science, Engineering and Information Technology ISSN: 2088-5334 Vol 2(5), (2012).