AGILEXIT: Why Your Agile Transformation Has Already FAILED! by Rickard Jones
AGILEXIT: Why Your Agile Transformation Has Already FAILED!
Everyone is at the Agile Transformation game these days. Thing is most of them are already under-way, or have mastered it right? WRONG! They have already FAILED!
Join us for this talk to find out why it is a failure and what can be done about it.
- Most do not even know what an Agile Transformation is. Find out!
- Houston we have a problem and can avoid it.
- The Cold does bother us, breaking good the Frozen middle.
- De-Scaling: But LeSS is not to enough, be SAFer like a mac-DAddy!
- Don’t be Luke Warm on Using The Force for Technical Excellence.
- KISS goodbye to over complex Spiral Dynamics integral or Teal Orgs.
The key take-away be how almost everyone has failed and what they can do about. It might upset a few souls as culture shock can be like that. You know shocking. AgilExit means AgilExit!
|Constraints and Class Arrangement||
Projector and flip chart
|Last Updated||23 Jan 11:53|