Certified ScrumMaster class Тренинг
25 Jul 2013 (till 26 Jul 2013)
Looking for a straight-forward explanation of Scrum and how to use it effectively? Searching for ways to tailor your current processes to effectively support Scrum? During this two-day dynamic, interactive Certified ScrumMaster class, renowned consultant and Certified Scrum Trainer, Carlton Nettleton will share his proven, real-world experienced and techniques implementing Scrum and show you how you can be successful with Scrum.
Through short, focused lectures that simplify each piece of the Scrum framework, the class will include lots of peer-to-peer discussions and small-group activities, that reinforce each topic and will help you maximize your understanding and retention of Scrum. You will learn from Carlton’s experience, and the experiences of the others, what works and what does not work with Scrum. Most importantly, you will have a blast learning as there is absolutely NO PowerPoint in this class.
The learning objectives for this course are:
- List the five values of Scrum and the eight essential Scrum principles.
- Discuss each piece of the Scrum framework, it’s purpose and interaction with the other pieces of the framework.
- Describe the rights, responsibilities and interactions of each role in Scrum – Team member, Product Owner, ScrumMaster and stakeholder.
- Discuss with the other participants what Scrum means to you and what it will mean to be a ScrumMaster in your organization.
- Identify the main obstacles to using Scrum and the challenges for sustaining Scrum in your organization.
- Evaluate if Scrum is the right process for you, your team, your project and\or your organization.
- Practice applying ScrumMaster skills and thinking to solve day-to-day issues and challenges.
- Watch Scrum in action as the framework of Scrum will be used to deliver the course material.
- Draw a diagram describing the Scrum framework, highlighting all meetings, roles and artifacts.
What you will receive from this course:
- A vivid, 55-page student workbook full of custom exercises, activities and course summaries that capture the essential points you need to learn and comprehend to pass the Certified ScrumMaster assessment.
- A signed copy of Carlton’s book, Fourteen Observations of Good Scrum Practice, to use as a study guide to prepare for the assessment.
- Documented Scrum case studies explaining how Scrum was used to create successful outcomes and improved teams.
- A reading list of great books to jump start your continuing education on topics such as how to do Scrum better, scaling Scrum, distributed Scrum, estimating and planning, Lean Thinking, facilitation, collaboration, communication and other essential topics.
- Thought-provoking articles relating to the role of the ScrumMaster, the challenges associated with doing Scrum, identifying waste in your business, the Agile Manifesto, how Scrum was used to rescue a troubled project and facilitating change.
- A forty-five minute, personalized question-and-answer session with a Scrum expert at the conclusion of the first day to answer your specific questions about Scrum and how to get started in your company.
- Two-year membership with the Scrum Alliance providing access to additional articles, case studies and templates authored by other Scrum practitioners like yourself along with discounts to Scrum events and conferences.
Carlton E. Nettleton
My name is Carlton Nettleton and I am the President of Look Forward Consulting. My passion is to share my excitement, enthusiasm and encouragement with teams and organizations as they reach for higher levels of performance and engagement. My business is to help your business grow and flourish.
When we work together, I will be sharing tools, techniques, practices and insights I have gained in the last ten years while working with Agile teams as both a contributor (I used to write code a long time ago), leader and a consultant. My goal is nothing less than to develop high-performing teams through a combination of visibility, accountability, real ownership of the work and authentic personal relationships. When these factors come together in your organization, teams will deliver not just the same mediocre results faster, but ASTONISHING results. The types of outcomes and innovation that will stun your leadership, customers and competitors.
Today, my main focus is to lend my experience and deep knowledge of Scrum to organizations that are looking for something more out of their business and teams. Together we will apply Scrum and Lean Thinking to your projects so you can develop products that satisfy your customer’s needs better than your competitors.
Includes: two days class attendance for one person, testing and certification, meals
|Contact Person||Lina Shishkina|
|Phone Number||+380 50 374 04 38|