Lean Quality Assurance Training by Tom Gilb Тренинг
25 Mar 2015
There are many proven methods for ensuring much better qualities, much sooner. But testers cannot be held responsible for deploying them.
This is a CIO, CTO, QAmanager responsibility.
In this workshop you will learn about:
- Stakeholder Quality: analysis and specification
- Quality Quantification
- Quality by design: how to estimate impact of designs and architectures on requirement levels
- Quality Decision Tables: a practical tool for managing multiple qualities, costs and strategy options
- Agile QC
- Quantified Quality Process Gates
- Defect Prevention Process
- Evolutionary Product Quality Development: one step above conventional ‘agile’ in dealing with quality.
A powerful selection of methods that can help you improve your software qualities dramatically, at low cost, tailored to your development environment - from long experience and first hand practice.
Methods and Process Responsible for IT, CTO, CIO Test or QA Managers
Tom expressed a desire to give all training income for charity to support war victims! Thanks a lot!
|Contact Person||Lina Shishkina|
|Phone Number||+380 50 374 04 38|