Not only is Rickard one of the authors of the AgileHR Manifesto and an Agile Coach/Trainer but he is also an International Conference speaker. He has never presented the same talk twice. Every talk has been a unique experience!
Before becoming an Agile Coach/Trainer, he has been a Java Developer, Program Manager, Change Manager, Project Manager, Development Manager, Scrum Master, Infrastructure Manager, Transformation Lead and general dogs body ;)
Despite an unhealthy obsession with learning, going on as many courses as possible to continue his journey of coaching, he believes nothing beats in the field experience.
- AGILEXIT: Why Your Agile Transformation Has Already FAILED!
- Multi-Team Facilitation and Alignment for Agile Teams @ Scale
- Aggressive Agile: The Truth You Don't Want to Hear
- AgileHR - Oh no not another fad jumping on the bandwagon!
- Workshop Taster: ORSC for Agile Teams
- How to totally Game your Agile Transformation in Explicit detail